We started this blog to help you gain a better understanding of what your business can achieve by investing in digital marketing technology. Our objectives included giving you the tools and knowledge that will allow you to compare apples with apples when your getting quotes from digital marketing service providers, and help you to prioritise your marketing spend based on what will produce the best outcome for your business and budget, not just on what someone may recommend.
If you’re looking after your website, Facebook Advertising and Google Adwords yourself, our blog will be a source of unbiased and up-to-date information that will save you time and mistakes and get you better results.
Benefits For Business Owners
- To make it easier for you to stay ahead of the game with the Internet technology.
- To cut through the barrage of information so you get the important stuff first, in plain language.
- To let you know about technology changes that may impact your business, opportunities and threats
Benefits For Digital Service Providers
E.g. Digital Marketing Agencies, Web Developers, Graphic Design Firms, Advertising Companies, IT Companies
- To develop the understanding, and confidence of businesses in our region in relation to digital technology and online marketing.
- To highlight the value and benefits of face-to-face communication when engaging digital services.
- To promote the advantages of local professional service providers over the myriad off-shore companies.
One of the drivers of the digital knowledge gap is not a lack of information, but too much information. Much of it no longer accurate and you need to have certain level of knowledge simply to know what is good info and what isn’t
Main aim for the blog is to provide ‘No BS’, Plain English’, Practical and Current information for small and medium size companies who are either looking after their own digital presence, or are doing it in-house, rather than outsourcing it to a digital marketing agency.